Skill Level: Advanced (it requires some general sewing knowledge; for crafters with an experienced skill level)
- Step-by-step instructions with graphics and diagrams
- 1 size (S), but easily adaptable to other sizes
- Glossary of terms
- Written in English, also available in French and Spanish
You will need:
- 6 balls of Bulky Cotton
- 4.5mm Needle
Tip: you can use other materials if you want a warmer garment.
There are 2 ways to print it:
1) At home, using your own printer. Choose the printing mode “Poster” and you will get a design made up of lines and columns that can be stuck with adhesive tape or glue. The first line is made up of the letters A1, A2, A3… The following line, that will be below the previous one, will be made up of the letters B1, B2, B3…
2) Using a specialized printer (for example, the ones used by architects and engineers), which has the option to print to scale.
Sizes BUST WAIST HIP
Small (S) 84cm (33 in) 62 cm (25.5 in) 90 cm (35.5 in)
[:fr]In A Streetcar Named Desire, Marlon Brandon introduces the plain white cotton t-shirt to fashion. From that moment on, it became very popular and men started to wear it not only as an undergarment, but also as outerwear. The creator of this style was Lucinda Ballard who was honoured for it with a nomination for an Academy Award for Best Costume Design.
DIY your own Hollywood style![:]